ONE DAY TOUR IN SOUTHERN POLAND
Are you …
not happy with the dates of your parish's pilgrimages?
not comfortable with going on a pilgrimage with a big group?
trying to travel independently?
fed up with organizing your trip?
searching for the locals to show you some places?
We’ve got a solution for you!
Come with us for a short, one day tour and discover amazing places! The stunning Tatra Mountains in Zakopane, the interesting post-communist quarter of Krakow – Nowa Huta, the important pilgrimage destinations of Poland – the Shrine of Black Madonna and Divine Mercy. Relax in the thermal water springs, enjoy classical concerts, delight in traditional polish cuisine, admire the beauty of the national parks, and much more!
Check out our offer:
Planning your catholic tOUR to Krakow?
We've got something for you!
Make sure you’ll get the best of Southern Poland by getting Free Travel Guide to Southern Poland which includes:
- Smart Southern Poland Guide
- Ultimate Travel Checklist
You can trust us. As we are based in Cracow, we know every in and out of this city. And we all know that the best advice you always get from the locals :-).
- What are the top attractions;
- Where you can find the most important basilicas and churches;
- Where you can find the legendary fire breathing dragon;
- Where is the underground museum placed;
- What museums you should visit;
- What you can find in Nowa Huta district;
- How to get to Wieliczka Salt Mine;
- and many many others ...
Our other pilgrimage & catholic holidays