- Do you struggle to make the time for prayer?
- Does it happen that you do not feel like praying?
- Do you find meaning in praying the rosary?
- Do you want to meditate but you do not know how?
- Do you consider a prayer as an intimate conversation with God?
We are thought to pray, we’re surrounded pray, we are surrounded by various prayer books, we have a few rosaries from holy places, the Bibles are lying next to our beds, and still something is missing … the awareness… that while praying we talk to God, the almighty, present, loving Creator.
There is no doubt that St. Pope John Paul II was a “master of prayer”. He was constantly immersed in the reality of God’s presence. He was called – a contemplative who could kneel for hours on prayer. For him, contemplative prayer is a way for people to understand themselves and to solve their everyday problems. The Saint Pope taught how to pray, even when he could not speak anymore, he showed us how to pray through his suffering.
“Remember that you are never alone, Christ is with you on your journey every day of your lives! He has called you and chosen you to live in the freedom of the children of God. Turn to Him in prayer and in love. Ask Him to grant you the courage and strength to live in this freedom always. Walk with Him who is ‘the Way, the Truth and the Life.”
St. Pope John Paul II
John Paul II often drew our attention to prayer, considering it the most important call for a Christian. He defined prayer as God’s initiative in
with ‘I AM”.
St. Pope John Paul II to deepen your relationship with God, transform your way of thinking and find the deep joy and peace such as the world could never give.
Planning your catholic tOUR to Krakow?
Make sure you’ll get the best of Southern Poland by getting
Travel Guide to Southern Poland and Ultimate Travel Checklist.
– Where you can find the most important basilicas and churches;
– Where you can find the legendary fire breathing dragon;
– Where is the underground museum placed;
– What museums you should visit;
– What you can find in Nowa Huta district;
– How to get to Wieliczka Salt Mine;
– and many, many other tips…
As we are based in Krakow, we know every in and out of this city, and we all know that the best advice you can get, is from the locals :-).